Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Mission Statement

There have been many who have attempted to help me see the light, see that I'll never make it as a male, that ultimately I'll lose to this and either give up my life, or transition anyhow. I've heard it over and over again and there is no way I can prove to anyone I will make it until I am dead. That won't stop me from trying. I'm doing my best to provide an example so people who deal with GID won't feel the hopelessness fostered by attitudes like those who tell me I cannot make it. I want to show that for some, transition isn't the only option, but that is gonna take, research, work, and a ton of trial and error. People can support me in my quest or get out of the way. ;) I hope to find others who are undertaking the same path - that we might be able to support each other and learn how to deal with this together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have to say I do not believe that a True Transsexual wil de-transition... I also do not think that the group you went tot he rrstaurant with were true TS either...I think a true Ts will make the decision ti transition and do it regardless and go off into stealth...those who don't may be suffereing form any number of problems that they either will or won't admit to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if you de-transition you aren't a TS, and if transition for you includes anything other than stealth you may be suffering from any number of problems. Great - I guess that means all of our out TS activists might be suffering from other problems and I guess they aren't TS either.

    Please read something other than the stealth/HBS community propaganda!

    ReplyDelete